CAREERSWe're Building Something Extraordinary
Engineer Your Career
The LANDCORE Culture
At LANDCORE we strive to be proactive consultants that enable our clients’ success. To accomplish this, we hire and develop individuals that embody our core values that make us who we are:
• We Get the Big Picture: We’re able to understand the big
picture and maintain alignment accordingly.
• We are Rigorously Competent: We strive towards
continual learning and self-betterment.
• We have Disciplined Focus: We have a focused and
proactive work ethic.
• We believe in Team over Self: The whole is greater than
If you have and live by these values, then LANDCORE is a place for you to thrive and grow.
“I welcome your consideration of LANDCORE as the next step in your career. There has never been a better time to join our firm. Over the past several years, myself and the leadership team have successfully executed on our strategy of industry sector diversification, strategic geographic expansion and promoting operational systems that enable our employees to thrive and our clients to receive top-quality services. These efforts have created a healthy, stable and sustainable platform on which to grow. With this firm footing, our recent record results and our most favorable work backlog and outlook in our history, I invite you to join us in our growth.”
LANDCORE offers competitive standard benefits such as:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Voluntary Group Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Pet Benefits and More!
- Work from home business model; with regional flex office space as needed/desired (for those times when you want to get out of your house!).
- We run our business using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) which ensures constant communication, improvements and traction towards individual and company goals.
- Availability of our experienced staff that is ready to help you learn, troubleshoot, and succeed.
- We hold quarterly State of the Company meetings to make sure everyone is aware of company happenings, health and direction. This involves tracking progress towards annual company goals and ensuring that all team members understand their role in achieving them.
- Regular team exercises and learning sessions.
- We offer a substantial annual bonus that is tied to meeting both the company and individual goals.
- Work on a wide variety of projects through various states and jurisdictions to broaden your skills and experience, and to keep your interest and motivation peaked.
- Work with awesome people! We are all here to help one another achieve their best — and have some fun along the way!
The above create a work environment that uniquely blends the autonomy of WFH but is fully supported by the consistency and direction provided by our standard processes, team-oriented staff and dynamic work.