UNCOVER “DEAL-KILLER” ISSUES
GAIN A SENSE OF THE DEVELOPMENT OBSTACLES YOU SHOULD ANTICIPATE
UNDERSTAND THE LIKELY DEVELOPMENT YIELD
Complimentary Informal Site Assessment – The Value of a Quick Look for Land Development Deals
Regardless of your vision, at some point you need to make the decision of whether your idea is worth spending time and money to vet in a more detailed way. This is the time for you to tap into the collective knowledge and experience of a seasoned development professional.
Our seasoned civil engineering project managers average 20+ years of experience and they have been involved with over 800 projects and can bring that level of expertise to your envisioned project. Take advantage of this experience by having LANDCORE provide you with a complimentary informal site assessment.
What to expect from a Complimentary Informal Site Assessment
- An initial discussion about your project to understand your vision and goals.
- We will then take a couple hours of our time to see what layers we can peel back to provide you with some practical insight and information. We will tailor this time based on what we feel is most beneficial. Some things that we typically do are:
- Determine/confirm a site’s zoning designation as well as permitted uses and cursory review of general zoning criteria.
- Perform a desktop review of any available web-based mapping to assess the possible presence of wetlands, streams and other features that would impact development feasibility/yield.
- Perform a rough dimensional “fit” analysis and yield estimation. Depending on site size/complexity, this can vary.
- Provide some rough guidance on likely permitting timeframes, sitework costs, and fees.
- An email summary of our findings, insights and recommended next steps will be provided, and of course, we are always available to discuss with you.
Every site is different, so the above scope may vary. While this is certainly not an exhaustive research exercise that should replace standard due diligence practices, it can cover a lot of bases and may uncover concerns that are much better to know before signing contracts and making large expenditures.
To take advantage of LANDCORE’s free consultation please complete the form below or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 215-836-2510 x1. It is that simple.
I look forward to the conversation. And, yes, we understand that every deal at this phase is extremely confidential and we take your privacy very seriously.
WE’RE EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU
Phone Number and Mailing Address For All Offices
P.O Box 37635 #56287
Philadelphia, PA 19101-0635
LET’S GET STARTED. CONTACT US.